stratos-dev mailing list archives

From Lakmal Warusawithana <lak...@wso2.com>
Subject Weekly Stratos Hangout
Date Fri, 12 Jul 2013 17:14:09 GMT
HI All,

We are hoping to organize weekly hangout session for do some interactive
work to accelerate the project. First session we thought to have some
meetup developers, introduce them self and then discuss of the Stratos
architecture. It will help to new developers to come upto speed. Idea is
that have weekly sessions.

There couple of options for hangout.

   - Google Hangout Air

This is best option but nine people can do interactive. Others can watch in
live stream. After session we can upload to youtube. But every one need to
have gmail account for this.

   - Goto Meeting with IRC

Goto meeting we only have 15 max per session, Goto webinar we can have 100
but its not interactive. Then we need to have IRC in parallel to do
interaction. But goto meeting and webinar only work out of the box for
windows and mac.

Appreciate your thoughts. What is the best option? Is any other tools what
we can use?

thanks

--
Lakmal Warusawithana