stratos-dev mailing list archives

From Nirmal Fernando <nirmal070...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Apache stratos website - staging
Date Mon, 29 Jul 2013 08:06:58 GMT
Hi Madhura,

Can you please fix the missing word in this line:

With Apache Stratos now in the incubator phase, we wish to invite
committers to join our Apache Stratos Hangouts and learn about as well as
experience the architecture, follow the next steps and help to decide the
way forward to make this a successful project.

And... what does this means "follow the next steps" ? Shouldn't we redirect
them to a some other page, via this?

--
Best Regards,
Nirmal