stratos-dev mailing list archives

From Suresh Marru <sma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Weekly Stratos Hangout
Date Fri, 12 Jul 2013 17:21:37 GMT
I do not have first hand experience, but might be worth checking out the feasibility of openmeetings
 - http://openmeetings.apache.org/. Mailing list might be a good place to start asking.

If your experiment works out well, others projects will benefit as well.

Suresh

On Jul 12, 2013, at 1:14 PM, Lakmal Warusawithana <lakmal@wso2.com> wrote:

> HI All,
>
> We are hoping to organize weekly hangout session for do some interactive work to accelerate
the project. First session we thought to have some meetup developers, introduce them self
and then discuss of the Stratos architecture. It will help to new developers to come upto
speed. Idea is that have weekly sessions.

> There couple of options for hangout.
> 	• Google Hangout Air
> This is best option but nine people can do interactive. Others can watch in live stream.
After session we can upload to youtube. But every one need to have gmail account for this.

> 	• Goto Meeting with IRC
> Goto meeting we only have 15 max per session, Goto webinar we can have 100 but its not
interactive. Then we need to have IRC in parallel to do interaction. But goto meeting and
webinar only work out of the box for windows and mac.