stratos-dev mailing list archives

From Noah Slater <nsla...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Apache Stratos Logo
Date Thu, 27 Jun 2013 18:01:13 GMT
Hmm. There is no lack of trust here. Seems odd you would imply it.

I'm just saying that it would be a nice to see how WSO2 is planning to
brand its own offerings, and it's "distribution" of Apache Stratos. That
would help us formulate our position on branding, and maybe even draft a
first branding policy.

My reaction here was to the tone of the conversation which seemed to be
presenting it as a fait accompli, and something to do with there being lots
of WSO2 committers here.

--
NS