stratos-dev mailing list archives

From Pradeeper <pradee...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: Apache Stratos Logo
Date Thu, 27 Jun 2013 05:06:48 GMT
+1 to keep word 'apache' with the logo. My preference still with #1. It has
the right combination of everything - color, enterprise look, etc. But I'm
sure Amal can improve it bit more. However, color combination of #4 is not
bad either (sky blue with orange). Wondering how would #1 with blue and
orange, in some combination ;-)

--
Senior Manager - Training
**