stratos-dev mailing list archives

From Lakmal Warusawithana <lak...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: Stratos Code base now in git repo.
Date Sat, 29 Jun 2013 18:07:25 GMT
Seems like there are some work to do to get SVN commit history to Git. We
have used svn cp to create branches. So in the top level of svn structure
there are no much commit history. When I use git svn tool its only take lop
level commit history only. other commit history are not captured :(

--
Lakmal Warusawithana
Software Architect; WSO2 Inc.