stdcxx-user mailing list archives

Subject Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Compile error in edition11 of ansilocale.cpp in RW tools
Date Tue, 06 Apr 2010 21:44:46 GMT
Thanks for contacting the BioFuel Oasis!

This automated response is intended to facilitate a quick answer to your question. A personal
response will follow shortly.

Answers to the most common questions we are asked can be found on our web site:
Today's fuel price is posted here:

Basic questions about running your vehicle on biodiesel can be found here:

If you want to know how to start your own fueling station, Jennifer Radtke's book about the
history of BioFuel Oaisis may be helpful:

We do not produce fuel and cannot answer questions about how to set up your own plant. We
do not accept donations of oil.  Restaurants seeking regular oil pickup in the bay area can
try contacting Blue Sky Bio-Fuels at

Remember that biofuels can only replace a very small percentage of the world's petroleum consumption.
They can reduce harmful tailpipe emissions, but not our need to conserve energy!

The BioFuel Oasis Staff

View raw message