stdcxx-user mailing list archives

From Farid Zaripov <Farid_Zari...@epam.com>
Subject Re: Building stdcxx-4.2.1 Using MinGW+MSYS On Windows XP (SP2)
Date Thu, 27 Nov 2008 23:06:18 GMT
> Although it probably shouldn't be called liblibstd, should it?
> What's with the duplicate "lib" part?

  I think you should know, that the library file located in lib subdirectory ;)

  I suppose that there missed '/' after the first 'lib': /stdcxx-4.2.2/build/lib/libstd.a

  And what I don't like is that when BUILDTYPE is not specified, the name of library file
is always
libstd.{a;so} for any possible BUILDMODE values (even for empty BUILDMODE). The comments
in GNUMakefile says that BUILDTYPE and BUILDMODE both are optional and by default will be
used 11s, but this is not true...

Farid.