stdcxx-user mailing list archives

From Martin Sebor <mse...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: File truncation Problem Downloading stdcxx-4.2.1.tar.gz
Date Wed, 12 Nov 2008 03:04:51 GMT
Steve Petrie wrote:
> Greetings,
>
> (I have searched the Apache archive without success, for tips on
> downloading, so I'm posting here.)
>
> I am trying to download the file stdcxx-4.2.1.tar.gz from
> www.apache.org/dist/stdcxx/ using Firefox 3.0.3 (Using Windows XP SP2.).
>
> Small files download ok, e.g. the MD5 sum files, but large files e.g.
> stdcxx-4.2.1.tar.gz and stdcxx-incubating-4.2.0.tar.gz are giving a file
> truncation problem.

I'm not sure what the problem is. No one has reported anything
like this and I just downloaded 4.2.1 using Firefox 3.0.2 on
Linux without any issues. I don't have access to a Windows
machine at the moment but I'll see if I can find one that has
Firefox 3.0.3 installed to see if I can reproduce it there.
If not, you might want to try to ftp it from one of the Apache
mirrors: http://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi#ftp

Martin