stdcxx-user mailing list archives

From Mark Brown <mbr...@inbox.com>
Subject Re: building Boost with stdcxx
Date Tue, 13 Feb 2007 22:20:58 GMT
Starting with one of the .jam files makes sense. For gcc I think gcc-stlport-tools.jam might
be the one to go with. For MSVC I would look at msvc-stlport-tools.jam. It should be close
to what you need for stdcxx as both replace the compiler's C++ library. I'm afraid I don't
have MSVC istalled so don't have any insight into your error.

Mark

-----Original Message-----
From: nadine.faizant@nautitia.fr
Sent: Tue, 13 Feb 2007 22:22:56 +0100
To: stdcxx-user@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: building Boost with stdcxx

     Well... i work again on this  subject, and understand I was wrong...     I finally do
not change Jambase  but change vc7-tools.jam to add include and preprocessors (see atached
files). I am now sure that I compile with stdcxx but face  a link error : LINK : error LNK2001:
symbole externe non résolu __DllMainCRTStartup@12       Hope I will find the solution...
 or perhaps... you will find it...            Nadine                    ----- Original Message
-----  From: "Mark Brown" <mbrown@inbox.com> To: <stdcxx-user@incubator.apache.org>
Sent: Tuesday, February 13, 2007 7:20  PM Subject: Re: building Boost with  stdcxx
Thanks Nadine. The Jambase file looks intimidating but let me give it a  try and post my findings
here.

Mark

more!