stdcxx-user mailing list archives

From Martin Sebor <se...@roguewave.com>
Subject Re: building Boost with stdcxx
Date Wed, 14 Feb 2007 01:11:33 GMT
Mark Brown wrote:
> Starting with one of the .jam files makes sense. For gcc I think gcc-stlport-tools.jam
might be the one to go with. For MSVC I would look at msvc-stlport-tools.jam. It should be
close to what you need for stdcxx as both replace the compiler's C++ library. I'm afraid I
don't have MSVC istalled so don't have any insight into your error.

Keep in mind that you *must* use gcc, not g++, to link when using
stdcxx. I think (but I don't know for sure) STLport uses g++.

Martin

> Mark

do not change Jambase  but change vc7-tools.jam to add include and preprocessors (see atached
files). I am now sure that I compile with stdcxx but face  a link error : LINK : error LNK2001:
symbole externe non résolu __DllMainCRTStartup@12       Hope I will find the solution...
 or perhaps... you will find it...            Nadine                    ----- Original Message
-----  From: "Mark Brown" <mbrown@inbox.com> To: <stdcxx-user@incubator.apache.org>
Sent: Tuesday, February 13, 2007 7:20  PM Subject: Re: building Boost with  stdcxx