stdcxx-user mailing list archives

From "Nadine Faizant" <nadine.faiz...@nautitia.fr>
Subject Re: building Boost with stdcxx
Date Mon, 12 Feb 2007 08:44:09 GMT

    Hello,

    I just do the same thing this week-end, but using VC8.

    It was very hard to pick up info. I try that sucessfully :

    Change in boos\tools\build\jam_src\Jambase the c++FLAGS in order to add
include and PREPROCESSOR for your compilor.
    Then lauch build.bat in the same directory (jam_src).
    After that, lauch bjam  in boost direcotry with the right -sTOOLS.

            Hope this help,

                Nadine

    PS : i do that with both boost 1.32

----- Original Message -----
From: "Mark Brown" <mbrown@inbox.com>
To: <stdcxx-user@incubator.apache.org>
Sent: Monday, February 12, 2007 2:26 AM
Subject: building Boost with stdcxx

Hi,

I'm wondering if anyone has successfully built Boost with stdcxx. I have no
experience with hacking the Boost build system and only very little
experience using it. I would appreciate hints for how to set up the compiler
to use stdcxx instead of the default standard library. I'm using gcc on
Linux and Cygwin.

Many thanks!
Mark

FREE ONLINE PHOTOSHARING - Share your photos online with your friends and
family!