stdcxx-user mailing list archives

From "Nadine Faizant" <nadine.faiz...@nautitia.fr>
Subject Re: building Boost with stdcxx
Date Wed, 14 Feb 2007 12:05:42 GMT

    Hello Mark,

    You are very kind... I found a solution, not very nice, but efficient. I
put the library path in a .bat launch before link because if I use the
STDLIBPATH in the jam files it looks like MSVC lost some library....

    Good luck,

        Nadine

----- Original Message -----
From: "Mark Brown" <mbrown@inbox.com>
To: <stdcxx-user@incubator.apache.org>
Sent: Tuesday, February 13, 2007 11:20 PM
Subject: Re: building Boost with stdcxx

Starting with one of the .jam files makes sense. For gcc I think
gcc-stlport-tools.jam might be the one to go with. For MSVC I would look at
msvc-stlport-tools.jam. It should be close to what you need for stdcxx as
both replace the compiler's C++ library. I'm afraid I don't have MSVC
istalled so don't have any insight into your error.

Mark