Hello,

I try to compile this code with stdcxx (code which compile with gcc + gccstl).

I don't understand why I get an error

void toto(const SentenceCompoundsData& compounds) const

** for (std::map< Common::BagOfWords::BoWToken*, std::deque< PhoenixGraphVertex > >::const_iterator compoundsIt(compounds.begin());compoundsIt != compounds.end(); compoundsIt++)

{

}

}

where SentenceCompoundsData is defined as

typedef std::map< Common::BagOfWords::BoWToken*, std::deque< PhoenixGraphVertex >, CompareBoWTokenPtr > SentenceCompoundsData;

OUTPUT : see attached file (error point to line **)

I dont' know if it is a problem of STL or more a problem of compilation. If I try this, it works.

for (SentenceCompoundsData ::const_iterator compoundsIt(compounds.begin());compoundsIt != compounds.end(); compoundsIt++)

Thanks for help,

    Nadine

Nadine Faizant
NewPhenix