stdcxx-user mailing list archives

From Martin Sebor <se...@roguewave.com>
Subject Re: stdcxx compilation failed with VC8 option Non (/Zc:wchar_t-)
Date Wed, 15 Nov 2006 18:09:23 GMT
Nadine Faizant wrote:
> OK, thanks Martin, it's too much work to change option of all gnu libray
> I'm using....I couldn't do that...

Of course, and you shouldn't have to do that (and you don't :)

> So I stop this try. Just for your information, I could'nt succed to
> compile stdcxx with (/Zc:wchar_t-) option

It should be (and I believe it is) possible to compile stdcxx
either way, just as long as it's configured correctly. Why don't
you post your config.h header (the header generated by the stdcxx
configuration infrastructure) along with the compiler command line
that you used to compile the library as well as the file that's
giving you trouble. I'm quite confident we can figure out how to
get it to compile.

Martin