stdcxx-user mailing list archives

From "Nadine Faizant" <nadine.faiz...@nautitia.fr>
Subject stdcxx compilation error
Date Thu, 16 Nov 2006 15:52:01 GMT

Hello,

I try to compile this code with stdcxx (code which compile with gcc + gccstl).

I don't understand why I get an error

void toto(const SentenceCompoundsData& compounds) const
** for (std::map< Common::BagOfWords::BoWToken*, std::deque< PhoenixGraphVertex >
>::const_iterator compoundsIt(compounds.begin());compoundsIt != compounds.end(); compoundsIt++)

{

}

}

where SentenceCompoundsData is defined as
typedef std::map< Common::BagOfWords::BoWToken*, std::deque< PhoenixGraphVertex >,
CompareBoWTokenPtr > SentenceCompoundsData;

OUTPUT : see attached file (error point to line **)

I dont' know if it is a problem of STL or more a problem of compilation. If I try this, it
works.

for (SentenceCompoundsData ::const_iterator compoundsIt(compounds.begin());compoundsIt !=
compounds.end(); compoundsIt++)

Thanks for help,

    Nadine

Nadine Faizant