stdcxx-user mailing list archives

From "Geoffrey Winn" <geoff.w...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Problem building Tuscany SDO with stdcxx on Linux
Date Mon, 16 Oct 2006 17:31:28 GMT
I don't think so. I'm assuming you mean sdotest.h It looks like this

class sdotest {
    public:

        static bool silent;
        static bool ramping;

        static int  printseq(FILE *f, SequencePtr sptr);

and then a long list of different static int methods that are test shots.

This code works fine on XP using stdcxx.

By the way, I'm not expecting you to debug this for me :-) I was just
checking in case this has come up before.

One thought has just occured to me - but I need to check. It could be that
all the failing uses of stdcxx are all in the test program rather than in
the Tuscany SDO library itself - in which case the most likely explanation
is that I'm still not building the test program correctly. I'll check that
before I take up any more bandwidth.

Thanks again

Geoff.

On 16/10/06, Martin Sebor <sebor@roguewave.com> wrote:

> What happens in this header? Are there any global objects being
> constructed that might be manipulating cout or its streambuf
> object?
>
> Martin
>

> > extern "C"{
> >
> > #define TEST(testname)\
> >    value = testname;\
> >    if (value == 0) {\
> >        cout << "Test Failed: " << totaltests  << " " <<
#testname <<