stdcxx-user mailing list archives

From "Geoffrey Winn" <geoff.w...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Problem building Tuscany SDO with stdcxx on Linux
Date Wed, 04 Oct 2006 16:24:12 GMT
We use automake to drive the build of SDO, and the compile and link happen
as separate events. Before I started the transition to stdcxx we used g++ as
both the compiler and linker. I now use gcc as the compiler but I'm not sure
what to use as the linker. Are there any examples in the stdcxx
test/examples where the code is compiled and linked as separate commands?
Then (being lazy) I could plagiarise that example.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Geoff.