stdcxx-user mailing list archives

From "Geoffrey Winn" <geoff.w...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Problem building Tuscany SDO with stdcxx on Linux
Date Wed, 04 Oct 2006 13:02:23 GMT
The part Pete missed out is that Martin was right to suspect config.h. We do
have a file called config.h and it is located in ../../../../..

As Pete says, we don't in fact need that file, so I've done as he suggested
and the build makes a lot more progress. However,

a) It now fails in the link step, although since the link command is g++
that's not a complete surprise and

b) Omitting he AM_CONFIG_HEADER line causes an error (from autoconf I
think). It may not matter since the whole of SDO then seems to compile OK
but I'm reserving judgement for a while.

My next step is to alter the link command.

Regards,

Geoff.