stdcxx-user mailing list archives

From Martin Sebor <se...@roguewave.com>
Subject Re: Problem building Tuscany SDO with stdcxx on Linux
Date Mon, 30 Oct 2006 19:30:27 GMT
Geoffrey Winn wrote:
> On 17/10/06, Martin Sebor <sebor@roguewave.com> wrote:
>

>> I think we'll need a test case to figure out what's going on.
>> (Does the SDO library execute any code at startup?) It would
>> help to reduce it as much as possible by eliminating as many
>> dependencies as you can.
>>
>> Martin
>>

> Well one thing I could do is help you set up a Tuscany SDO build
> environment. It's fairly straightforward and then you could see the problem
> for yourself. The test program can be trivial - and I'll supply it. It
> should take about 15 mins to set it up. Let me know if that is any use.

Sorry for the delayed response -- I just got back from a two week
trip. I expect to need to spend the next few days catching up on
email and other things but if setting up Tuscany isn't too involved
I might be able to look into it sometime in the relatively near
future (late this week or early next week).

Martin