stdcxx-user mailing list archives

From Martin Sebor <se...@roguewave.com>
Subject Re: Problem building Tuscany SDO with stdcxx on Linux
Date Mon, 16 Oct 2006 17:42:06 GMT
Geoffrey Winn wrote:

> I don't think so. I'm assuming you mean sdotest.h It looks like this
>
> class sdotest {
>    public:
>
>        static bool silent;
>        static bool ramping;
>
>        static int  printseq(FILE *f, SequencePtr sptr);
>
> and then a long list of different static int methods that are test shots.
>
> This code works fine on XP using stdcxx.
>
> By the way, I'm not expecting you to debug this for me :-) I was just
> checking in case this has come up before.

It suggests some kind of memory corruption. A possible cause
is colliding with another implementation of iostreams. Check
(using ldd) to make sure you're not linking with libstdc++.

> One thought has just occured to me - but I need to check. It could be that
> all the failing uses of stdcxx are all in the test program rather than in
> the Tuscany SDO library itself - in which case the most likely explanation
> is that I'm still not building the test program correctly. I'll check that
> before I take up any more bandwidth.

No worries. What does the link line of the executable look like?

Btw, I'm at a conference this week and on vacation the next so
I might be slow to respond.

Martin