stdcxx-user mailing list archives

From Andrew Black <abl...@roguewave.com>
Subject Re: Problem building Tuscany SDO with stdcxx on Linux
Date Wed, 04 Oct 2006 16:35:27 GMT
Greetings Geoffery.

You can find the makefile rules used to compile and link in the
makefile.rules file, located in the etc/config subdirectory.

The relevant pattern rules are
%.o: %.cpp
	$(CXX) -c $(CPPFLAGS) $(CXXFLAGS) $< $(TEEOPTS)
and
%: %.o
	$(LD) $< -o $@ $(LDFLAGS) $(LDLIBS) $(TEEOPTS)

The variables in question (other than $TEEOPTS) are defined in the
makefile.in file, located in the root of your buildspace.  On my local
box, both $CXX and $LD are set to 'gcc' (no quotes).

--Andrew Black