stdcxx-user mailing list archives

From Martin Sebor <se...@roguewave.com>
Subject Re: Problem building Tuscany SDO with stdcxx on Linux
Date Tue, 03 Oct 2006 15:53:02 GMT
Geoffrey Winn wrote:
> On 02/10/06, *Martin Sebor* <sebor@roguewave.com
> <mailto:sebor@roguewave.com>> wrote:

[...]
> I checked the config.log file and I get a warning rather than an error.
> I've attached a zipped form of the config file to this note in case it's
> any help. I've also run the SIZE_T test by hand and it seems to run
> fine. The output is as follows.

That looks good, _RWSTD_PTRDIFF_T is being #defined. I wonder if
there is another config.h that's getting #included instead of ours
(it would reside in ./ or in ../../../../.. since those two are
before $BUILDDIR/include on the preprocessor search path; btw.,
it's better to have stdcxx paths first).

Preprocessing ChangedDataObjectListImpl.cpp with -E should reveal
which config.h is being used. Alternatively, you can recompile it
with stdcxx paths first in the preprocessor search path to see if
it helps.

FWIW, config.h doesn't seem to be the best name since it's
apparently pretty common in other libraries. We plan to rename
it to something else (or change the way it's included) in the
next release.

Martin