stdcxx-user mailing list archives

From "Farid Zaripov" <Far...@kyiv.vdiweb.com>
Subject RE: How to use stdcxx in a Visual Studio project
Date Mon, 04 Sep 2006 16:11:59 GMT
Hi Geoffrey.

  _RWSTD_USE_CONFIG should be specified always.
  _RWSTDDEBUG should be specified when used debug configuration of the
stdlib (11s, 11d, 15s, 15d)
  _RWSHARED should be specified when used dynamic configuration of the
stdlib  (8d, 11d, 12d, 15d)

  Also you should specify the additional include directories:
%TOPDIR%\Include
%TOPDIR%\Include\Ansi
%BUILDDIR%\%BUILDTYPE%\Include,

  where %BUILDTYPE% - is one of 8d, 8s, 11d, 11s, 12d, 12s, 15d, 15s

Farid.