stdcxx-user mailing list archives

From "Geoffrey Winn" <geoff.w...@googlemail.com>
Subject Problem building stdcxx on Linux
Date Thu, 21 Sep 2006 09:35:00 GMT
Hi. I'm building stdcxx 4.1.3 on Red Hat Enterprise Linux 3 and I've
encountered a small problem.

I've untarred the release into a root directory which is

/home/tuscany/workspace/stdcxx/stdcxx-4.1.3

and then, foillowing the instructions in the readme I change directory to
there and launch a build via

$ gmake BUILDIR=/home/tuscany/workspace/stdcxx/Release BUILDTYPE=12d CONFIG=
gcc.config

Intending to build an optimised, thread-safe shareable library. It does
basically work. However, there is no "Release" directory created as the
readme suggests that there would be. As best can tell teh build is being
done in the /home/tuscany/workspace/stdcxx/stdcxx-4.1.3/build directory
instead.

Did I miss something?

Thanks in advance.

Geoff.