stdcxx-user mailing list archives

From "Geoffrey Winn" <geoff.w...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Problem building stdcxx on Windows XP
Date Thu, 31 Aug 2006 17:01:55 GMT
Thanks again. That resolved the problem and I can start Visual Studio
without a problem. From there I opted to pull down the "Build" menu and just
"Build Solution". There were no serious problems during the build, however

1. Once the build completes, it seems to run a set of tests (nice touch :-))
I saw 3 or 4 Debug Assertion popup boxes during those, however, they
disappeared before I could make a note of what they said.

2. Once everything had completed, I can see in the Task List that I have 8
warnings and 18 errors.

Are these results expected? If not, would you like the details?

Thanks again.

Regards,

Geoff.