stdcxx-user mailing list archives

From Martin Sebor <se...@roguewave.com>
Subject Re: [Fwd: Re: MS VS Express problems...]
Date Thu, 17 Aug 2006 17:05:48 GMT
Farid Zaripov wrote:
> Hi Michael.
>
>   Please check presence of the file "C:\Program
> Files\...\Common7\IDE\VCExpress.exe".
>
>   Is the file present, try to replace "devenv.exe" on "VCExpress.exe" in
> "@BUILDDIR\build.bat" file.
>
>   I think it should help.

I think he's looking for the generated config header, like this
one: http://people.apache.org/~sebor/config-msvc-8.0-win2k-12d.h.
If I understand Michael correctly he says he can't generate one
without the VisualStudio IDE which doesn't come with the Express
edition.

This was generated for for an optimized, thread-safe, shared
library (DLL) build of stdcxx by the Rogue Wave infrastructure
so I can't guarantee that it'll work but it might be worth
giving it a try. Farid, you should have a config.h generated
by the stdcxx infrastructure.

Here's the makefile generated for this configuration:
http://people.apache.org/~sebor/makefile-msvc-8.0-win2k-12d

Martin