stdcxx-user mailing list archives

From Martin Sebor <se...@roguewave.com>
Subject Re: [Fwd: Re: MS VS Express problems...]
Date Thu, 17 Aug 2006 15:46:58 GMT
Hi Farid,

I assume you have a Windows build or two somewhere on your hard
drive :) If so, could you post a config.h for the equivalent
configurations of MSVC 8.0 (i.e., 12d and 15d build types)? I
think using trunk as opposed to 4.1.3 might actually be fine even
with the differences (if not, I'm sure Michael will let us know :)

Also, could you show Michael the command line options we use
for each of these configurations so he can build the library?

Thanks
Martin