stdcxx-user mailing list archives

From Martin Sebor <se...@roguewave.com>
Subject [Fwd: Re: MS VS Express problems...]
Date Wed, 16 Aug 2006 14:53:43 GMT
Michael,

I'm forwarding this to you in case you are not subscribed
to the list.

Martin

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: MS VS Express problems...
Date: Sun, 13 Aug 2006 18:27:27 -0600
From: Martin Sebor <sebor@roguewave.com>
To: stdcxx-user@incubator.apache.org

Michael Fox wrote:
> Hi, I am trying to get stdcxx to build with the MS Express tool chain, but
> Express does not include devenv.

Which version? 4.1.3 or trunk (there are differences). And what
build type -- debug or optimized, shared or archive, thread-safe
or not (there might be differences there as well)? Oh, and what
version of MSVC does this Express tool chain correspond to? 7.0,
7.1, or 8.0? (We don't do MSVC 6.0 builds at this time).

> Would it be possible to distribute/archive the config.h includes for the
> various Windows targets?

They will be available once we expose the results of our nightly
tests. I suppose until then we could post the generated config.h
headers somewhere on our web site.

I don't have any builds laying around right now but Anton or Farid
might. Could one of you guys please check and post your config file
once Michael gives us the necessary info?

Martin