stdcxx-user mailing list archives

From Craig Chariton <chari...@roguewave.com>
Subject Library Build Problem for Windows
Date Wed, 15 Mar 2006 23:52:21 GMT
I am experiencing problems building the library on Windows.  Probably user
error, but could be a configuration problem.  Since we don't have
instructions yet for installing on Windows, I would appreciate a
step-by-step process from someone who has successfully built the library on
Windows XP starting from square one (files downloaded and ready for use).
Maybe we can work with this process to create a document for use much like
the instructions in the README file for UNIX.

Craig Chariton