stdcxx-user mailing list archives

From "Sergio A. Reyes-Peniche" <srey...@gmail.com>
Subject Error with generate.bat
Date Sat, 04 Feb 2006 03:42:37 GMT
Windows 2000 sp4, with WSH upgraded to version 5.6
stdcxx-4.1.3

Hi,

I'm trying to generate the makefiles for stdcxx-4.1.3, and I keep
getting this error message:

D:\stdcxx-4.1.3>generate /BUILDDIR:D:\stdcxx-4.1.3\build /CONFIG:VC71
Solution generation script
Checking arguments...
Building directory tree created
Checking consistence...
Creating projects...
D:\stdcxx-4.1.3\etc\config\windows\generate.wsf(17, 6) WshShell.Exec:
The system cannot
find the file specified.

That line and char number correspond to the initial xml section of
generate.wsf, not to any line of jscript code, and I can't track down
the real error. I don't have MSVC 7.1 installed, only version 6 (I
intend to try and build stdcxx with this and other compilers, to see
how far the build goes, what kind of errors there are, and what level
of template support does stdcxx require). Is this the origin of the
error?

Thanks for your help.

Sergio Reyes-Peniche