stdcxx-user mailing list archives

From Martin Sebor <se...@roguewave.com>
Subject Re: Errors compiling examples - Sun studio 11
Date Tue, 14 Feb 2006 17:32:16 GMT
Dipak Bapatla wrote:
> CC: Sun C++ 5.8 Patch 121017-01 2005/12/11

So it looks like we have the vanilla 5.8 and you are have a patched
version of the same. I don't think I can get this version installed
here anytime soon to reduce the error to a small enough test case
to put together and test a workaround for you but I can suggest one.

Rename the const overload of _C_make_iter to _C_make_const_iter (or
something similarly unique), and replace all calls to it (i.e., all
calls from other __rw_tree const member functions) with those to the
renamed function.

Martin