stdcxx-user mailing list archives

From Martin Sebor <se...@roguewave.com>
Subject Re: Compiling stdcxx using Sun Studio 11 on Solaris 8
Date Tue, 14 Feb 2006 16:08:00 GMT
Dipak Bapatla wrote:
> macms01$ CC -c -library=%none -g  +w -D_RWSTDDEBUG -mt
> -D_RWSTD_USE_CONFIG -I. /
> opt/idev3/dbapatla/stdcxx-4.1.3/etc/config/src/BOOL.cpp
> macms01$ echo $?
> 0

Hmm. I'm afraid I'm at a loss. The command succeeds yet the macro
(_RWSTD_NO_BOOL) is #defined in the config header. That's contrary
to how the infrastructure works and I have never seen anything like
it. I would try configuring again, in a clean BUILDDIR. If it doesn't
solve it compare the new config header with the old one to see what
(if anything) has changed. You might need to instrument GNUmakefile.cfg
to find out what's really going on. Let me know if you need help with
it.

Martin