stdcxx-user mailing list archives

From Martin Sebor <se...@roguewave.com>
Subject Re: Compiling stdcxx using Sun Studio 11 on Solaris 8
Date Tue, 14 Feb 2006 00:50:59 GMT
Martin Sebor wrote:
> Dipak Bapatla wrote:

[...]
> Looks like the LIMITS.cpp config test failed.

Actually, from the config.h file it looks like many tests failed,
including the test for the bool type(!) Unless Sun screwed things
up really bad in Sun Studio 11 and broke bool there is something
very wrong with your environment or setup. I don't see any error
from the bool test in your config.log yet the macro is #defined
in config.h. Is there a BOOL.o in $BUILDDIR/include/? What status
does CC exit with when it compiles BOOL.cpp? To find out, run this
command (copied from your config.log) by hand:

     CC -c -library=%none -g  +w -D_RWSTDDEBUG -mt -D_RWSTD_USE_CONFIG \
        -I. /opt/idev3/dbapatla/stdcxx-4.1.3/etc/config/src/BOOL.cpp; \
     echo $?

Martin