stdcxx-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Teleman <stefan.tele...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: STDCXX-1056 : numpunct fix
Date Thu, 20 Sep 2012 23:49:32 GMT
On Thu, Sep 20, 2012 at 7:40 PM, Liviu Nicoara <nikkoara@hates.ms> wrote:

> The only gold currency that anyone in here accepts without reservations are failing test
cases. I believe I have seen some exceptions to the golden rule in my RW time, but I can't
recall any specific instance.

That may be a valid metric here.

I can tell you with 100% degree of confidence that this does not pass
muster at Sun^H^H^HOracle. Not in the Kernel Group, not in the
Userland Group, not in the Compiler Group.

What you see here is not me being a jerk. What you see here is a
Solaris Code Review, nothing more, and nothing less.

Actually, in terms of code reviews at Sun, I'm one of the nice ones.

--
Stefan Teleman
KDE e.V.