stdcxx-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Teleman <stefan.tele...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: STDCXX-1056 [was: Re: STDCXX forks]
Date Tue, 04 Sep 2012 03:57:51 GMT
On Mon, Sep 3, 2012 at 3:19 PM, Liviu Nicoara <nikkoara@hates.ms> wrote:

> I tried, unsuccessfully, to reproduce the failure observed by Martin in 22.locale.moneypunct.mt,
in both debug and optimized, wide and narrow builds on a 16x machine:

I can reproduce it consistently on Solaris without the patches. It has
a very high failure rate. It's also been reported at least once
before, here:

http://old.nabble.com/22.locale.numpunct.mt-run-hangs-td20133013.html

I remember there were more hits about 22.locale.numpunct.mt in Google
when I searched for it a while ago, but I didn't look as closely now.

I'll create a Solaris build without my patches tomorrow and send the output.

--Stefan

--
Stefan Teleman
KDE e.V.