stdcxx-dev mailing list archives

From Liviu Nicoara <nikko...@hates.ms>
Subject Re: STDCXX-1072 SPARC V8 mutex alignment requirements
Date Fri, 28 Sep 2012 17:27:02 GMT
On 09/28/12 11:45, Travis Vitek wrote:
> Liviu,
>
> Sorry I didn't look until just now, but it appears that I could have re-opened STDCXX-1066.
I only see the 'Reopen Issue' button for STDCXX issues, but it is most definitely there. Perhaps
there is some sort of permission issue for you?

It's ok, I think it's somewhat cleaner to create a new one and link it to the old one. Even
if clean was not a concern, it was within Stefan's options to close the incident. I don't
know.

> Also, STDCXX-1066 appears to have been a duplicate of STDCXX-1040.

Yep, forgot about it, I am thinking about linking that one, too.

Thanks.