stdcxx-dev mailing list archives

From "C. Bergström" <cbergst...@pathscale.com>
Subject Re: [REPORT] Apache C++ Standard Library (stdcxx)
Date Wed, 12 Sep 2012 13:51:31 GMT
On 09/12/12 05:39 PM, Jim Jagielski wrote:
> DESCRIPTION
>
> * There was some licensing FUD discussed on the list, mostly to promote
>    a "rationale" for moving the project elsewhere and/or releasing
>    stdcxx under a different license. This has (hopefully) been clarified.
You willfully ignore the point and there is a clear need for an
actionable item here.  Should someone email legal-discuss or what's the
correct process for this?
Once again - This is not about *my* views, your views or your cousin
bob's views.  If/when STDCXX ships to a large community of users their
views may differ - At the very least the FSF has clearly stated their
views which gives *others* concern.  This point of objection needs to be
resolved and we appreciate your help in doing so.