stdcxx-dev mailing list archives

From Scott Zhong <Scott.Zh...@roguewave.com>
Subject RE: [VOTE] Retirement of stdcxx to the 'Attic'?
Date Tue, 07 Feb 2012 21:20:57 GMT
I'm voting to keeping this project active.

Scott

-----Original Message-----
From: William A. Rowe Jr. [mailto:wrowe@rowe-clan.net]
Sent: Thursday, February 02, 2012 9:04 AM
To: dev@stdcxx.apache.org
Subject: [VOTE] Retirement of stdcxx to the 'Attic'?

Fans and contributors,

it appears that the stdcxx project is entirely dormant.  The ASF has launched a new 'Attic'
project over the past two years, to neatly retire dormant works until and unless a community
comes along who wishes to revive the effort.

As a simple formality your votes please;

 [ ] +1 - stdcxx committee should be retired, with code sent to the Attic

 [x] -1 - No, stdcxx should not fold, I am still contributing, and
          [would serve|am serving] on its project management committee

The results of this vote will be taken up by the ASF Board of Directors at their 15 Feb meeting.