stdcxx-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Teleman <stefan.tele...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: stdcxx, Solaris, KDE
Date Fri, 04 Feb 2011 06:17:30 GMT
On Thu, Feb 3, 2011 at 16:40, Pavel Heimlich, a.k.a. hajma
<tropikhajma@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
> I'm one of the guys porting KDE to Solaris and we use stdcxx extensively there.
> I just spent some time rediscovering an old stdcxx bug, which led me

Which "old stdcxx bug" are you referring to?

I am in the process of integrating a batch of patches for stdcxx into
Solaris 11 and Solaris 10 [1], and I would like to know which bug this
is -- that we haven't identified yet.

If you could file a CR with a bug description and possibly a simple
test case exercising the bug, it would be appreciated.

Thank you.

--Stefan

---

[1] Apache stdcxx will also become available in Solaris 10 starting
with Update 10, to be released sometime this year.

--
Stefan Teleman
KDE e.V.