stdcxx-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Sebor <>
Subject Re: C++0x support?
Date Sat, 05 Jun 2010 21:44:57 GMT
On 06/04/2010 04:52 PM, Stefan Teleman wrote:
> 2010/6/4 "C. Bergström"<>:
>> Portability is interesting to us, but we're also very much interested in
>> performance.  So previous to the upcoming release we only supported Linux,
>> but now we're looking to add OpenSolaris, FreeBSD, NetBSD, Mac and possibly
>> other platforms as we have time to bring them up to production levels.
> I am pleased to report that the latest Express version of the Oracle
> Studio (nee Sun Studio) Compilers
> supports the Apache Standard C++ Library (4.2.1):

Wow! This is big news! Thanks for sharing it with us!

Now if only we could get someone from Sun/Oracle to help with
stdcxx maintenance and a couple of machines to run stdcxx nightly
builds with Sun Studio on Solaris (SPARC and Linux), we'd be able
to be more responsive to feature requests and bug reports :)

> (somewhat down the page)
> --Stefan

View raw message