stdcxx-dev mailing list archives

From "Jeremy Dean" <Jeremy.D...@roguewave.com>
Subject Problem building Standard Library
Date Fri, 01 May 2009 10:41:40 GMT

I have a customer on Suse Linux 10update2 that is trying to build apache
Standard Library stdcxx-4.2.1.1 (Sourcepro edition 10 update 1).  They
are getting the error described in
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/STDCXX-1029

I recommended that customer reinstall Suse Linux 10.0 as that what was
certified.  Here are the steps they took, but are still getting the
error described:

We reinstalled Suse Linux 10.2 without GCC 4.1.2. I then installed GCC
4.1.0 from the given website. Afterwards, I reinstalled the latest
version of SourcePro and built it.
When we tried building our library again, we still get the
_RWSTD_SEEK_SET compile error. So we are using everything as
recommended, but the issue still exists. Can you help?

Thanks,

Jeremy

Jeremy Dean
Rogue Wave Software, Inc.