stdcxx-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Sebor <se...@roguewave.com>
Subject Re: Outdated nightly builds results on apache.org
Date Sun, 04 Jan 2009 22:11:18 GMT

An update on the results: they are now current, but all testsuite builds
fail with errors in the Rogue Wave test driver file lockfile.cpp (see
below). I've just committed a fix for this error so once it's picked up
by the nightly test infrastructure we should start seeing some hopefully
more useful build results, probably sometime tomorrow.

$(TOPDIR)/tests/src/lockfile.cpp: In destructor 'virtual
RWQELockFile::~RWQELockFile()':
$(TOPDIR)/tests/src/lockfile.cpp:161: error: 'free' was not declared in this
scope
$(TOPDIR)/tests/src/lockfile.cpp: In member function 'void
RWQELockFile::copyName(const char*)':
$(TOPDIR)/tests/src/lockfile.cpp:218: error: 'malloc' was not declared in
this scope
gmake: *** [lockfile.o] Error 1