stdcxx-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Sebor <mse...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: nightly results still out of date
Date Tue, 30 Sep 2008 23:54:18 GMT
Andrew Black wrote:
> Greetings Martin
>
> Is the export script being run with some kind of resource limit set?
> I've dug into the log files from when the export is run, and it appears
> that the output is being abruptly truncated for no apparent reason. To
> me, the most likely culprit of this sort of behavior would be ulimit.
> If there are resource limits being set, try re-running the export
> manually without setting any.  It's been long enough since we had a
> 'good' export that you'll end up dumping essentially all the current
> results from the system.

Ugh. It could be my quota. I was trying to copy a compiler
for our IT to install a few weeks ago and ran out of quota.
The partially copied file was still in my home directory,
so maybe that was the problem. I deleted the file and some
other junk from my HOME so hopefully that'll fix it. We'll
see tomorrow. Thanks for your help!

Martin