stdcxx-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Sebor <se...@roguewave.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r678483 - /stdcxx/branches/4.2.x/tests/regress/27.streambuf.buffer.stdcxx-808.cpp
Date Mon, 21 Jul 2008 18:53:50 GMT
Eric Lemings wrote:

> [...]

The GNU Coding Standards that we follow for ChangeLog format show
two spaces:
http://www.gnu.org/prep/standards/html_node/Style-of-Change-Logs.html#Style-of-Change-Logs

Emacs' add-change-log-entry function will format the ChangeLog in
the expected format for you.

If you're using vim, the NewChangelogEntry command will do the
same thing (you need the ft-changelog-plugin installed).

Martin