stdcxx-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Sebor <se...@roguewave.com>
Subject Re: [Stdcxx Wiki] Update of "C++IssueStatus" by MartinSebor
Date Thu, 03 Jul 2008 02:36:40 GMT
Eric Lemings wrote:

> I'm guessing the procedure for analyzing these issues is to:
>
> 1.) Post which issues you plan to analyze to the list.
> 2.) Once analyzed, update the Wiki page with your analysis.
>
> Correct?

Sounds like a good process to me.

I'd like to see if there is an easy way to populate the table
with issue subjects and links from the issues list so all we'll
have to do is to fill in the missing fields (STATUS and
JIRA/VERSION), but I don't plan on analyzing any of the issues
anytime soon. To avoid conflicts with my changes you might want
to save your work locally until I'm done generating the table
(or let you know that I can't).

Martin