stdcxx-dev mailing list archives

From "Travis Vitek" <Travis.Vi...@roguewave.com>
Subject RE: svn commit: r664141 - in /stdcxx/branches/4.3.x: include/type_traits tests/utilities/20.meta.help.cpp
Date Fri, 06 Jun 2008 23:34:27 GMT

>Eric Lemings wrote:
>
>I was wondering if it wouldn't make more sense to move just
>the integral_constant class template to its own header?  If
>I just need that class template, I wouldn't want to have to
>pull in all the other type traits as well.

Yes, I know, but for the time being I'm putting it there. Until I add
more traits this shouldn't be a problem. When I do move this to a
private header it will be transparent to you, so I'll need to notify you
to update your tuple code.

>Maybe under include/rw/_integral_constant.h?

Yeah, but you have to keep the 14 character POSIX imposed filename
length into account, so it will probably end up being reduced to
something like `rw/_integ_const.h' or even `rw/_meta_help.h'.