stdcxx-dev mailing list archives

From "Eric Lemings" <Eric.Lemi...@roguewave.com>
Subject RE: spacing suggestion for new code
Date Thu, 26 Jun 2008 23:55:10 GMT

That's my general preference as well.  I prefer to use two lines to
separate unrelated logical groups.  If the groups are related, I'll use
1 line to separate them.  Within a logical group, I do not use any blank
lines.

In the case of namespaces, I'd use 2 blank lines to separate the
namespace from its non-namespace members though I would use only 1 blank
line to separate the namespace from nested namespaces.

	namespace A {

	namespace B {

	class T;

	} // namespace B