stdcxx-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Sebor <se...@roguewave.com>
Subject Re: Issues with the build result pages
Date Thu, 05 Jun 2008 22:52:45 GMT
Travis Vitek wrote:
> There appears to be some kind of error with the x-platform build result
> pages for 4.3.x and trunk. On 4.2.x the page has only the latest build
> results as I'd expect. The 4.3.x and trunk pages look like the new
> results are being placed at the bottom. If you look at the actual html,
> you'll see that the page actually contains multiple <html></html>
> blocks, so I'm guessing that something that is supposed to delete or
> overwrite the file is just appending.
>
>   http://stdcxx.apache.org/builds/4.2.x/
>   http://stdcxx.apache.org/builds/4.3.x/
>   http://stdcxx.apache.org/builds/trunk/

Looks like the fix for this hasn't been merged yet:

> Another issue is the windows build results on 4.2.x. Many of the columns
> appear to contain data from the execution times instead of a string
> representing the exit code of the process or the failed assertions.
>
>   http://tinyurl.com/5wd3kr [4.2.x]
>   http://tinyurl.com/59kpfq [4.3.x]
>   http://tinyurl.com/63nbm3 [trunk]

I saw it this morning but haven't had time to investigate what's
causing it. I'm traveling the next two weeks and I'm not sure I'll
get around to it until I get back. It's most likely a problem in
the xcomp.awk script if you want to look into it. The way to test
it is to download a few logs and running xbuildgen on them like
so:

(mkdir -p builds/logs && cd builds/logs && wget
http://stdcxx.apache.org/builds/4.2.x/logs/win_xp-1-em64t-msvc-9.0-12d-win32-663410-log.gz.txt

http://stdcxx.apache.org/builds/4.2.x/logs/win_xp-1-em64t-msvc-9.0-12D-win32-663410-log.gz.txt

&& PATH=~/stdcxx-4.2.x/bin:$PATH ~/stdcxx-4.2.x/bin/xbuildgen -s
-o../test.html *-log.gz.txt)

This assumes you have a local copy of 4.2.x in stdcxx-4.2.x.

Martin