stdcxx-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Sebor <se...@roguewave.com>
Subject Re: TR1/C++0x Jira Issues
Date Wed, 04 Jun 2008 18:25:46 GMT

http://markmail.org/message/fyc443vtfqoohyr3

> Was there any conclusion on this?

I don't think we concluded anything specific, just that the
TR1 Jira components will need to be integrated into those
for their respective sections in C++ 0x.

While doing that, I think we might want to add a new field
to Jira to let us conveniently differentiate between issues
filed for components covered by the C++ 0x spec and the
previous one(s) (i.e., 2003 and 1998).

How does a drop-down box titled C++ Specification populated
with three values, 0x, 2003, and 1998, sound?

Martin